How to prepare for your Photoshoot
But what can you do before you arrive to prepare for your upcoming session?
Here are a few things you might want to consider:
A Few Weeks Before:
- If you regularly color your hair, consider having your stylist touch up your roots before the big day.
- Make sure you have your outfits selected, and/or get your shopping done (you can also borrow from a friend!) For more detailed information about wardrobe, you can read this post here.
The Week Before:
- Nail Prep! Make sure you either have bare nails (no chipped polish), or are getting a fresh manicure. This is something that is easy to overlook, but making sure your nails look fab can really tie in a look.
The Day/Night Before:
-Steam and prep your wardrobe. Make sure everything you're bringing along is ready to go!
- Hydrate and get your beauty sleep! When you come in bright eyed, energized and well rested, it shows in your photographs!
- Moisturize your skin and lips- this provides the perfect base for any makeup we'll be applying.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast. You've got a few hours of pampering and a photo-session ahead of you!
And that's it! You're ready to come in and have your beautiful portraits created!